Thursday 12 February 2015

Books coming up!

First of all I would like to thank the Rights team at Hodder & Stoughton for being so generous and giving me so many books within the last few weeks. I am delighted!! Some of them have been published already and other will be published over the next few months.
 
 
- Only Ever Yours (by Louise O´Neill) it is in the shortlist of the YA Book Prize.
- The Chimes (by Anna Smaill). It has been published today!!
- Jakob´s Colours (by Lindsay Hawdon). It will be publish on 9 April.
- The Catalyst (by Helena Coggan). It will be publish on 19 February.
- The Housemaid´s Daughter (by Barbara Mutch). Published in 2013.
- All Fall Down (by Ally Carter). Published on 5 February.
- Away From You (by Kay Langdale). Published in 2014.

Have you heard about any of this books?

As soon as I finish reading them I will post some reviews. So far I am very excited about them, and luckily, are very different one from another so can switch genres in between. I am also reading some of the other shortlisted for the YA Book Prize, which means that... I have plenty of work to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment